- Can the menu be customized?
Yes, whatever we have the ability to do by chef consultation.
- How early before the event can we get in the building?
For setup purposes, by appointment and availability. Guests will not be admitted into the room until time of event.
- Can our wedding be held inside? Or are they just held outside?
We have indoor and outdoor accommodations by availability.
- How many people fit at a table?
We currently have two different round table sizes, seating between 6-12.
- How late can we stay?
Our latest package ends at 1 am.
- Are there other charges not built into the price?
Applicable tax and service.
- Is there a rental fee for the ballroom?
Any food and beverage package includes our ballroom rental.
- Are there food and beverage minimums?
There is a guest minimum. Sunday through Friday would be 50. Saturday would be 100.
- Do you hold multiple parties/receptions at the same time?
Yes, we currently have 2 ballrooms available, but guests have the ability to reserve both rooms possible cocktails and dinner in separate rooms.
- Can we bring in our own food?
Outside catering is allowed due to religious purposes or cuisine outside of our scope of menu.
- What forms of payment are accepted?
All forms of payment are accepted. Additional fees apply to all final payments made with credit/debit cards.
- Is there a deposit requirement?
Yes, at the time of booking.
- Do you have complimentary food tastings prior to our event?
Yes, for our currently booked clients.
- Can we bring in our own decorations?
Yes, of course!
- What hotels are near by?
Country Inn & Suites In Naperville…and the Marriott hotels in both Naperville and Warrenville are offering our clients special rates and complimentary shuttle service with the minimum guest requirements.
- Are there discounts for choosing off-peak times?
There are discounts for events held on Sunday through Friday.